Supporting the Legal Profession Through WellnessWellness Programs & CLE Courses for Firms, Lawyers & Law Students
Committed to a new vision of what it means to live the life of a lawyer.
Our industry is in a wellness crisis.
- Long hours
- Client pressures
- A poor public image
- A constantly changing paradigm
- Internal & external competitiveness
- Chronic stress
- On the go nutrition
- Work-life conflict
- 45% report depression
- 36% report alcohol dependence
- 19% report anxiety
- 11.5% report suicidal ideation
- Decrease in quality of work
- Increased substance abuse
- Lack of mental clarity and energy to analyze
- Diminished memory & problem solving abilities
- Complete burnout
With mental health as the leading cause of workplace disability, Policy statements alone are not shifting the culture we’ve created. These results are incompatible with a sustainable legal profession. The cost of lawyer impairment is too great to ignore.
Our ProgramsSpecifically tailored to the unique needs of the legal profession
It’s time to actively implement ways to improve both personal and business lives.
To equip ourselves and colleagues with the blueprints to reduce stress and make health a priority.
Wellness education is an investment in your firm, yourself and your future.
Our Programs focus on meaningful and practical ways to reduce lawyer distress and enhance well-being.
- CLE Courses
- Onsite Lunch & Lecture Series (*CLE available)
- Firm Wellness Programs
- Onsite Wellness Workshops
- CLE Accredited Wellness Immersion Retreats
- Corporate Wellness Consulting
- Breakroom Interventions
- Women In Law Wellness Programs
- Law Student Well-Being Seminars
- Conference & Workshop Speakers
Proactive Instead of ReactiveWe have the capacity to create a BETTER FUTURE for our lawyers by taking action TODAY!
Contact us for more information:
Author. Speaker. Culinary Disruptor.
Creator of The Culinary Cure
This combined expertise offers a complete approach to wellness for Occupational, Intellectual, Emotional, Social, Physical and Spiritual well-being led by the unique insight of a top law professional.